Mulderie Wood hand make soy wax candles with a distinctively Scottish twist ... Bide means to stay in our local Scots dialect here in the North east of Scotland.
This candle combines bold woody notes of amber, tonka and patchouli, spicy notes of incense and floral hints of jasmine and violet. The result is a scent of a warm, roaring fire - where you want to bide for a while and coorie doon.
The fully recyclable aluminium tin measures 65 x 50mm and contains approx. 120g of wax with an average burn time of 20+ hours - small tin big results!
- Each tin has a tartan ribbon wrap (please remove before burning and burn on a heat resistant surface/candle plate) making it a luxurious and perfect gift ready candle.
- All orders are beautifully presented in a white kraft gift box
- Handmade in Moray, Scotland
- No Animal Product - 100% Soy Wax - Cruelty Free
- CLP Information - please see pics