To celebrate 10 years in our home of the same name we have formulated this candle to reflect sunny days, fragrant wild flower meadows and hopefully to give you some of the happiness our home has brought us.
An absolutely stunning floral fragrance, opening with red apple blossom and peony petals, giving way to rose, jasmine, poppies and lily.
The fully recyclable aluminium tin measures 65 x 50mm and contains approx. 120g of wax with an average burn time of 20+ hours - small tin big results
- Each tin has a tartan ribbon wrap (please remove before burning and burn on a heat resistant surface/candle plate) making it a luxurious and perfect gift ready candle.
- All orders are beautifully presented in a white kraft gift box
- Handmade in Moray, Scotland
- No Animal Product - 100% Soy Wax - Cruelty Free
- CLP Information - please see pics