Highland Heather grows freely and abundantly spreading it's glorious purple hues across around five million acres of Scottish moorland, glens and hills including the hill surrounded by Mulderie Wood.
This candle has a subtle musky floral fragrance with a blend of lemon, cedar and pine oils. Designed to transport you to a Scottish Glen, this candle is perfect for Outlander fans, lovers of all things Scottish and those looking to infuse their homes with the fresh scent of our glorious Highland landscape.
The fully recyclable aluminium tin measures 65 x 50mm and contains approx. 120g of wax with an average burn time of 20+ hours - small tin big results
- Each tin has a tartan ribbon wrap (please remove before burning and burn on a heat resistant surface/candle plate) making it a luxurious and perfect gift ready candle.
- All orders are beautifully presented in a white kraft gift box
- Handmade in Moray, Scotland
- No Animal Product - 100% Soy Wax - Cruelty Free
- CLP Information - please see pics