One of our award winning range of sustainably produced mushroom based food products. Perfect for a Scottish Vegan Supper alternative!
This Award Winning, easy to cook vegan haggis alternative is full of mushrooms, spices, barley, oats, lentils, hemp and sunflower seeds. It's been tried on Scottish people and works brilliantly for Burns Suppers or any other occasion. A delicious canape or nibble to share with friends, with a simple mustard and whisky dip to serve alongside. You can make the sauce a day ahead and keep chilled. The spices give this vegan haggis a smoky-spicy, salty-sweet flavour. This is so wholesome and nourishing, and incredibly filling to boot!
- Produced in-house by a Multi-Award winning Company based in Moray, Scotland. Quality and customer satisfaction are our goals.
- Green Grow Foods have been finalists in several awards since our inception such as Climate Launchpad Winners (Scotland, 2016), Highlands and Islands Food and Drinks Awards (2017, 2018, Winners in 2019), Vision in Business For the Enviroment in Scotland (Finals in 2016, 2017) Scotish Edge Winners (Round 13, 2018), North East Scotland Food and Drinks Awards (2019, Runners Up), Scottish Rural Awards, (2019 Runners Up).
- Directions: 1. Remove all packaging, boil 400ml of water and combine the contents of the packet in a pan. 2. Add 2 ml of olive oil and stir with a wooden spoon. You may personalise the meal by adding your own ingredients at this point.3. Boil and then simmer gently for 30minutes until the liquid has been absorbed. 4. Empty the mix into a roasting tin to cool. Either use baking parchment to make the mixture into a log shape and bake for 20 minutes at 200Deg C.
- Alternatively, make bon-bons by allowing the mix to cool, and shape into balls, then fry or bake in the oven and enjoy with a dip.
- Ingredients (Allergens in Bold) Pearl Barley, Castellucio Lentils, Oats, Oyster, Shitake and Porcini Mushrooms; Spices: black pepper, salt, garlic, onion, red hot chilli pepper, leek, celery, coriander, bay leaves, fennel seeds, parsley, thyme, coriander, miso, koji, dextrose.
GUARANTEED REFUND POLICY: We are confident in our products, and that they will be appreciated by most people, however, we realise that there are cases where a product just might not be a good fit for someone's taste. Our goal is for our customers to be happy, so if you are not satisfied with your purchase of one of our GREEN GROW products, please get in touch with us or simply return the item within 30 days of purchase. Please, include a brief explanation and your original order information. We will send a full refund, including the shipping, within one week of receiving the returned item. *30 Day Money Back Guarantee is for individual sales only. Wholesale and purchase orders, international orders, and Group Buys are NOT eligible directly, but they must contact the customer service for any refund request to be approved. Please contact customer service via phone or email if you have any questions or need assistance with your refund.